Thursday, April 29, 2010

Goodbye

and I say goodbye

I can honestly say I will miss this class. I have enjoyed this class and learned so much. I gained so much from this class that I know I will carry with me into the classroom.
I enjoyed listening and reading my fellow students views in blogs and comments. One piece of advice I will leave for my fellow students would be to be cautious of how you present yourself. Consider everything you put on the internet as a piece of your resume. I promise the things that you think are cool or funny now will not be cool or funny when a potential employer Googles you and finds inappropriate content on the internet. Take this advice from someone who has been there. I am thankful there was no internet when I was younger.;-)

1 comment:

  1. "Consider everything you put on the internet as a piece of your resume." Excellent advice!

    ReplyDelete