Sunday, April 25, 2010

April 25 Homework

Two questions that can change your life from Daniel Pink on Vimeo.



After watching this video and thinking about my sentence, I hope that my sentence has not been created yet. All the things I hope to achieve are still a work in progress. I hope my sentence will include being a great mom and great teacher. But who knows. My sentence may change in 2, 10, or 25 years. I like this thought. It goes back to being Googled well. Every footprint you leave is something someone else can see and follow. Are you leaving footprints you want someone to follow?


A 7th Grader's Personal Learning
Environment (or PLN)


After watching this video, I am very encouraged as a future teacher. This student seems very excited and interested in learning. I think the key to this is the student-centered approach to learning the teacher is offering and the freedom that come with this this. The student seems eager to learn about various topics. The way technology is used in the classroom (a science classroom no less) engages students in a way so that they are willing to be a better learner. I am going to save this video so I can try out some of the programs used in the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment