Saturday, April 17, 2010

April 18 Homework

various words describing EDm310

Technology is changing and expanding so quickly. After watching several of the videos assigned throughout the semester, it has become more clear to me that technology is more than just socially based. There is so much information available for us to use, we would be foolish not to use as much as we can to engage our students. I created the Wordle above from words from our syllabus. Teacher and education are the largest words with everything else surrounding those two words. That was amazing how true the Wordle is. Teacher and education will be the center of what we will be doing, but we have so many other things surrounding us that we should take full advantage of.

Comment4Kids
I commented on Joseph's blogpost. Here is my comment:
Hi Joseph. I have done a cannonball into the pool, but it has been many years. My children love to do cannonballs and try to splash me as I watch them. I love your animation. You did a great job with that. How did you do it?

2 comments:

  1. Well done. I especially like your use of the Wordle!

    You already know your comments for the kids are so important!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true, teachers are great and all, but there is so much information out there that it would be foolish not to take advantage of it!

    ReplyDelete