Sunday, April 11, 2010

Comments4Teachers

I commented on the Follis Files by Candace Follis

4/11/10
Although the students did not find this activity exciting or fun, they got something from it. Not all learning is exciting or fun. The key may be to just get them to start a discussion on the reading to let them see the reading from another perspective.

4/17/10
I haven’t really thought much about how I would group students in a classroom. Recently, in one of my college classes, we grouped ourselves to discuss a handout. The two students I grouped with had such a different view of the article than I did. It really gave me a different perspective. I personally love group learning and am sure I will use it often in my classroom. Tanks fo rgiving me something to think about.

1 comment:

  1. Everybody is different! And when you add a world perspective it is even more diverse!

    ReplyDelete