Sunday, March 28, 2010

Comment4Teachers

My assignment for the Comment4Teachers was to comment on the Teacher Leaders Network. The following are my comments.

3/28/2010 I am also commenting for my EDM310 class. I like your idea about using this software to capture exactly what you are telling the students about an upcoming assignment. I think it would also be a great tool to use for those that have missed a class. They would not have to get the notes from a classmate, but from a class website. Thanks for sharing this.

4/4/2010 I never thought of parental involvement and parental engagement as two different approaches. I have always thought parental involvement is a must if you want your child to be motivated to achieve in school. Parental engagement seems to encourage not only success in the classroom, but in the community too. I love this idea. Thanks for sharing.

No comments:

Post a Comment